Chicken & Mint Pita Pockets with Sweet Chilli Mayo
4 MISSION Wholemeal Pita Breads1 barbeque chicken breast, skin removed and slicedshredded iceberg lettuce1 small Lebanese cucumber, slicedmint leaves¼ cup sweet chilli sauce¼ cup mayonnaise
1. PLACE MISSION Pita Breads on a plate lined with paper towel and heat in a microwave for 40 seconds. Using a serrated knife, cut in half and form a pocket in each half.
2. Fill pita pockets with chicken, lettuce, cucumber and mint.
3. Combine chilli sauce and mayonnaise and drizzle over the filling. Serve immediately.
Find the best Recipe
Rate this Recipe
1. Roll over and click a star to rate (1 (lowest) to 5 (highest))
2. Please enter your comments below. 1000 character limit (Optional)
My Mission Food is a fast, free way to share ideas with other members, learn recipes, save time and money and make meal planning easier, Please register to start enjoying the benefits of My Mission Foods