These delightful morsels comprise tangy and appetising mango kerabu on top of golden fried fish fillets sitting on a rounds of Mission Garlic Wraps. For the truly health-conscious, rub the fish pieces with turmeric powder and grill instead of deep-frying.
USERS REVIEWS FOR THIS RECIPE
Roast Duck Wraps
2 Mission Wholemeal Wraps 8”1 tbls Hoi Sin Sauce250gm Roast Duck, sliced2 Spring onions, sliced thinly1 cucumber sliced into strips1 tbls Mayonnaise
1. Stir Hoi Sin Sauce through the roast duck.
2. Place the roast duck in the centre of the wrap, top with spring onions, cucumber and mayonnaise.
3. Roll up firmly to enclose filling. Cut each wrap in two and serve.
Find the best Recipe
Rate this Recipe
1. Roll over and click a star to rate (1 (lowest) to 5 (highest))
2. Please enter your comments below. 1000 character limit (Optional)
My Mission Food is a fast, free way to share ideas with other members, learn recipes, save time and money and make meal planning easier, Please register to start enjoying the benefits of My Mission Foods