Miso gives the lamb a lovely savoury flavour for this modern twist on nachos.
USERS REVIEWS FOR THIS RECIPE
Salad Niçoise Wrap
2 Mission® Original Wraps1 Hard-boiled egg, peeled and quartered lengthwise3 Small potatoes, cooked and slicedSalt and freshly ground black pepper40g Green beans, cooked4 – 6 Anchovy fillets1 Roma tomato, sliced12 Black olives, pitted1 x 185g can of tuna fish in olive oil, drainedSalad leaves3 tablespoons French dressing
1. Gently warm both sides of the Mission Wraps in a dry frying pan and place them on a work surface.
2. Divide all the ingredients into two and arrange them on one half of each Mission Wrap.
3. Drizzle the dressing over the ingredients, fold the Mission Wraps over the salad mixture and cut in half. Serve immediately.
Find the best Recipe
Rate this Recipe
1. Roll over and click a star to rate (1 (lowest) to 5 (highest))
2. Please enter your comments below. 1000 character limit (Optional)
My Mission Food is a fast, free way to share ideas with other members, learn recipes, save time and money and make meal planning easier, Please register to start enjoying the benefits of My Mission Foods