The best way to tell if your chicken is cooked is to poke it with the sharp end of your knife into the fleshiest part of the chicken and if the juices run clear, that means it´s cooked but if it´s bloody, pace in back into the oven and cook for a little longer
USERS REVIEWS FOR THIS RECIPE
Tomato Sardine Wraps
1 Mission Garlic Wrap1 can sardines in tomato sauce (155g), drain out most of sauce1 fresh chilli, chopped finely¼ small red onion, chopped finely1 tbsp mayonnaiseSalt & pepper to tasteLettuce leaves
1. Combine sardines, chilli and onion.
2. Gently warm both sides of the wrap. Spread mayonnaise on wrap.
3. Top with sardine mixture down centre of the wrap, top with lettuce. Fold up firmly and cut in half.
Find the best Recipe
Rate this Recipe
1. Roll over and click a star to rate (1 (lowest) to 5 (highest))
2. Please enter your comments below. 1000 character limit (Optional)
My Mission Food is a fast, free way to share ideas with other members, learn recipes, save time and money and make meal planning easier, Please register to start enjoying the benefits of My Mission Foods