Don't be intimidated by the amount of ingredients listed, it is pretty flexible you don't have to include all the vegetables, these are just the ones I love. Essentially, you can pick and choose the vegetable that you want.
Tomato Sardine Wraps
1 Mission Garlic Wrap1 can sardines in tomato sauce (155g), drain out most of sauce1 fresh chilli, chopped finely¼ small red onion, chopped finely1 tbsp mayonnaiseSalt & pepper to tasteLettuce leaves
1. Combine sardines, chilli and onion.
2. Gently warm both sides of the wrap. Spread mayonnaise on wrap.
3. Top with sardine mixture down centre of the wrap, top with lettuce. Fold up firmly and cut in half.
Find the best Recipe
Rate this Recipe
1. Roll over and click a star to rate (1 (lowest) to 5 (highest))
2. Please enter your comments below. 1000 character limit (Optional)
My Mission Food is a fast, free way to share ideas with other members, learn recipes, save time and money and make meal planning easier, Please register to start enjoying the benefits of My Mission Foods